For ten years and in hundreds of thousands of classrooms, Revisit, Reflect, Retell has been a teacher's most reliable resourcefor helping students experience deeper levels of understanding. Now, Linda Hoyt returns with an updated edition of Revisit, Reflect, Retell that’s loaded with new, teacher-friendly features and several new strategies, making it more useful than ever.
- A new first chapter shows how to scaffold instruction for deep engagement and provides a thorough grounding in the research.
- Important new correlation tables directly link Linda’s strategies to the seven comprehension strands as well as to Robert Marzano’s Classifications of Thinking—you’ll quickly match the right strategies to your objectives.
- A DVD shares footage of Linda working with students, demonstrating key teaching moves, and modeling effective classroom language as she implements two new strategies.
- A CD of full-colour learning tools from the text makes it easy to customize and print handouts that correspond with the strategies.
- Dozens of new photos show you exactly what Linda’s strategies look like in action and across the grades.