Fully accessible for all your pupils, these best-selling Pupil Books are differentiated to four levels of ability to cater for a range of teaching and learning styles. Visually stimulating and packed with fascinating facts, they are built around real-world themes and integrate How Science Works throughout to provide the best tools to motivate your pupils.
We listened to what teachers loved about Exploring Science textbooks, and made them even more accessible and engaging for all your pupils:
- the most age-appropriate literacy level
- ‘Focus on’ pages to extend high-attainers
- a wealth of artwork and photographs
- a fresh, modern design to reflect the real-world science within
- FREE ActiveBook CD-ROM contains a digital copy of the book and a bank of extra resources to give pupils additional support during independent study.
Exploring Science 8
Student Book with Active Book - ISBN: 9781405895439
Teacher & Technician Planning Guide - ISBN: 9781405895453
Teacher & Technician Planning Guide on CD - ISBN: 9781405895446
Differentiated Classroom & Homework Activity Pack - ISBN: 9781405892506
Differentiated Classroom & Homework Activity Pack on CD - ISBN: 9781405895408
Formative and Summative Assessment Support Pack - ISBN: 9781405895415
Formative and Summative Assessment Support Pack on CD - ISBN: 9781405895422