Containing high quality support, the Teacher and Technician Planning Guide covers every aspect of planning and teaching, whether you’re an experienced Head of Department, newly-qualified non-specialist or technician.
Flexibility to personalise…
- with a wide range of starters, activities, plenaries and homeworks per topic, so you can custom-fit the learning experience to each class
- activities designed to cater for a wide range of abilities and learning styles
- all aspects of the new Programme of Study and Framework are fully integrated and clearly marked
…plus support for the non-specialist
- with Exemplar Topic Plans for each ability level and the two-year Key Stage 3 – let us save you time with our suggested teaching sequence
- with background information for each unit that provides an explanation of the science involved: perfect for NQTs or non-specialists
- with resource lists and topic notes for the technician.