Subscribe now and discover a teaching revolution!
The Theta Mathematics Teaching Resource CD contains:
A reformatted version of both textbooks designed for use with interactive whiteboards or data projectors.
A Teacher Guide version of the textbooks.
‘User-enabled’ files - add sticky notes and comments, highlight and underline; add whole new files and web links - customise the resource to your classroom’s needs.
Thousands of tips and pointers from David Barton including advice on key competencies and cross-curriculum and bicultural opportunities.
Supplementary worksheets for fast finishers or those needing extra practice.
Blackline masters and other teacher resources.
New materials as they are developed, for you to incorporate as you choose.
The Theta Mathematics Teaching Resource is available by subscription only. The yearly licence fee depends on two factors: the number of students who will be taught using the Teaching Resource and which Theta Mathematics resources your school is using. There are four options - download the Teaching Resource Order Form or contact your Pearson Education Consultant for more information.
This Resource Guide can be used alongside the other elements of the Theta Mathematics package:
- Theta Mathematics – the textbook that gives New Zealand teachers and students so much more. ISBN 9781442549487
- Theta Mathematics Workbook – a write-on publication for student use at home or in class ISBN 9781442549494
- Theta Dimensions – the textbook that gives New Zealand teachers and students so much more. ISBN 9781442549586
- Theta Dimensions Workbook – a write-on publication for student use at home or in class ISBN 9781442549593
- Theta Mathematics CD – part of the Workbooks, featuring PowerPoint® worked examples, data sets, spreadsheets, and LiveMathTM computer algebra activities
Click here to download the David Barton Mathematics Subscription order form.
For a demonstration or more information please contact your Pearson Education Consultant @ pearsoned.co.nz/replocator