MyMISLab: Pearson Australia is committed to offering market-leading assessment and learning capabilities. MyMISLab offers an online course management environment for interactive, self-paced student learning and self-assessment as well as advanced course testing. This technology offers more than online content: it offers a complete, interactive and motivational online course experience!
MyMISLab offers you:
- interactive exercises that are based on the textbook’s homework problems
- to get access to MyMISLab with the multimedia textbook, you will need to purchase this ISBN instead: 9781442527225
MyMISLab provides you with the help you need when you need it.
Register for MyMISLab
To access MyMISLab
you must complete an easy, one-time registration process.
Go to www.pearsoned.co.nz/mymislab
and follow the online instructions. You will need a valid email address.
When registering your Access Code you will be asked whether or not you have a "Pearson Education account". Please be aware, this is NOT your Pearson New Zealand e-commerce account. You need a separate registration for the learning platform website.
- If you have already have a Pearson Education account, please select “Yes” and type in your Pearson Education login and password.
- If you do not already have a Pearson Education account, please select "No" and complete the registration process.
After you have registered you are ready to log in to MyMISLab anytime.
Logging in to MyMISLab
You can log in to MyMISLab any time after you register, by using the login name and password you created during registration
- Go to www.pearsoned.co.nz/mymislab and click login
- Enter the login name and password you created during registration.
- If your lecturer has set up an online course for your class, your will need their course ID. Contact your lecturer for this information and follow the registration instructions. Otherwise, click to choose your textbook.
Access our 24-hour customer technical support website. Go to http://247pearsoned.custhelp.com/