Register for MySocLab
To access MySocLab
you must complete an easy, one-time registration process.
Go to www.pearsoned.co.nz/mysoclab
and follow the online instructions. You will need a valid email address.
When registering your Access Code you will be asked whether or not you have a "Pearson Education account". Please be aware, this is NOT your Pearson New Zealand e-commerce account. You need a separate registration for the learning platform website.
- If you have already have a Pearson Education account, please select “Yes” and type in your Pearson Education login and password.
- If you do not already have a Pearson Education account, please select "No" and complete the registration process.
After you have registered you are ready to log in to MySocLab anytime.
Logging in to MySocLab
You can log in to MySocLab any time after you register, by using the login name and password you created during registration
- Go to www.pearsoned.co.nz/mysoclab and click login
- Enter the login name and password you created during registration.
- If your lecturer has set up an online course for your class, your will need their course ID. Contact your lecturer for this information and follow the registration instructions. Otherwise, click to choose your textbook.
Access our 24-hour customer technical support website. Go to http://247pearsoned.custhelp.com/