Today and Long Ago
Level 2: Non-Fiction
Theme: Where we are in time and place
Unit of Interest: Houses
Pearson Baccalaureate PYP Readers and Companions
is a starter Programme of Inquiry kit, covering the most accessible units of inquiry across the six transdisciplinary themes. The resources provide an ideal starting point to deliver the IB Primary Years Programme.
- 120 high quality, inquiry-based readers designed as a ready-made library of titles, with different styles and designs:
- meeting the requirements of the IB Primary Years Programme
- saving teachers’ time with planning and looking for the right resources
- levelled fiction and non-fiction.
9 engaging companions exploring each level's individual units with open-ended activities linked to the Learner Profile attributes:
- tear-out sheets ready for inclusion in the portfolio
- individual and group activities.
Purchase online @ pearsoned.co.nz/pyp
Pearson Baccalaureate series information online @ pearsonbaccalaureate.com/pyp