An exciting textbook for students and teachers of the International Baccalaureate Diploma, written and developed by practising IB teachers.
- Written by highly experienced IB teachers also involved in examining, delivering workshops and curriculum review.
- Provides comprehensive coverage of the Prescribed Subjects with a clear overview and detailed analysis of key events.
- Equips students with the knowledge and skills necessary to answer source-based questions on Paper One.
- Includes practice in analysing a wide range of different source materials.
- Assists wider research and discussion with innovative Theory of Knowledge section and questions throughout.