Pearson VitalSource editions – digital books that fit your portable lifestyle
The full text downloaded to your computer
With Pearson VitalSource editions you can:
- search for key concepts, words and phrases
- make highlights and notes as you study
- share your notes with friends
Pearson VitalSource eTexts are downloaded to your computer and accessible either offline through the VitalSource Bookshelf (available as a free download), available online and also via the iPad app. To get the most out of your Pearson VitalSource eText you need to download the VitalSource Bookshelf software to your personal computer, laptop or tablet. This software is free to download and use.
to view the VitalSource Bookshelf system requirements. Upon purchasing a Pearson VitalSource eText access code you will receive instructions on how to redeem your code and download your Pearson VitalSource eText.
Excel is an everyday computational tool for most engineers and scientists. Foundations of Excel for Engineers and Scientists is specifically written to respond to gaps in understanding of this important spreadsheet tool among undergraduates and provide them with a concise, informative and cost effective resource that will assist them with their study and careers.
Foundations of Excel
- introduces the core aspects of Microsoft Excel
- addresses the range of skills required by undergraduate students using this technology across various disciplines including science, engineering and technology
- covers additional key topics such as documentation and verification, which are ignored by other textbooks
- refers to Excel 2010 but has application to earlier Excel versions as well
NOMENCLATURE AND CONVENTIONS
- GETTING STARTED
- PERFORMING CALCULATIONS USING EXCEL SPREADSHEETS
- GOAL SEEK AND SOLVER
- PRINTING AND COPYING FROM EXCEL SPREADSHEETS INTO WORD DOCUMENTS
- DEALING WITH DATA IN TABLES
- LAYOUT, VERIFICATION AND DOCUMENTATION
APPENDIX : GREEK CHARACTERS